Search This Blog

Sunday 4 April 2010

Hmm

So went out with my friends from Lethbridge/Mazatlan. It was a blast - the usual debauchery on a pub crawl. Had fun even not drinking more than 3! Ended up booty calling the bf :) I went on the crawl with the ex as he's friends with them too. He told me he still loves me... that was weird & I'm like wow, should have thought about that before he fucked up our relationship by not communicating & then lying to me about the Vancouver trip! A part of me still loves him, but a bigger part of me can never trust him again! Plus my new guy is so nice & mellow it's wonderful! The ex is still one of my best friends - that sounds weird, but it's true.
Today is Easter Sunday and the 16th anniversary of my mom's death. I still miss her a lot! I'm such a completely different person because I don't have a mom. My aunt could have stepped up to the plate, but that didn't happen. Oh well, I have really great friends and my dad, so life is good :)