Search This Blog

Friday 28 May 2010

Keeping track...

8:16
Went to sleep at 10 p.m. just got up - feel almost as fatigued now as when I went to bed - I'm dizzy, my legs are heavy. Arms are still really weak & I'm leaning heavily on the table as I type this.
I'm dizzy - so will do my vestibular exercises once i'm finished this
I have to go to the chiropractor today - 1 hour trip there - dad will pick me up - we car share on the weekend, so I will drive myself home after going to Safeway for groceries and I have to remember to pick up my Copaxone prescription on the way home too
Tonight my guy is cooking me dinner so I don't have to worry about that other than making a green salad to take with me. We are just going to take it easy - have dinner & watch a movie at home - YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment