Search This Blog

Monday 31 May 2010

keeping track...

so out for lunch yesterday - was out for a total of 3.5 hours including transportation time... my friend drove us to the Saskatoon Berry Farm just south of Calgary - we went to the restaurant - ate - walked around the store (me with cane in hand - thank God - really tippy). Couldn't go in the greenhouse - too hot & didn't need to overheat on top of how fatigued I was already!

I was so exhausted when I got home, I lay down on the couch, turned on the TV & woke up 4.5 hours later! Thanks Bill for texting me :) otherwise I'd still be asleep!
I woke up, made bacon & eggs (quickest thing I had) lay back down on the couch & proceeded to fall asleep again! Woke up a couple of hours later & went to bed & slept 7.5 hours.... still tired when I woke up

This is f*cking ridiculous! The fatigue is kicking my ass! I am doing everything right - MS diet, MS vitamins/minerals/supplements, resting - what the f*ck is going on? Is the MS getting worse? I need liberation NOW! F*ck I wish they'd call me to make an appointment! My friend is in Bulgaria as I type having the procedure done - all the best my friend and I hope it does wonders for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment